Mission comms were made public by Imperial Intelligence! The audio plays an Imperial mission from start to finish. It was a Rebel hostage situation in currently classified space.
During an unsuccessful theft on the planet below, Imperial starfighters were hot on the tail of rebel ships. They were able to calculate a jump before being completely destroyed. A reconnaissance team tracked a hyperspace jump to a point in unknown space and notified the Imperial Security Bureau. With the recent Admiral Acrom gone missing, ISB sent a small task force to recon the traitors even further. A probe droid intercepted private comms discussing the capture of the Admiral. As soon as the droid could, it sent out a signal back to ISB, triggering them to set off a large strike force on the Rebels.
After a long dogfight and the hard task of delaying all jumps to hyperspace, this rebel squad’s flagship was disabled. The audio is from the Stormtrooper board party’s point of view. Reader discretion is advised from this point further.
1. SFX: TIE FIGHTER SCREAMS PAST AND FIRES CANNONS
2. OFFICER:(OVER RADIO) TIE Avenger Squadron Gamma will have the Corvette, Charger’s, system offline in moments. Prepare to board.
3. SFX: HOLOGRAM TURNS ON
4. SQUAD LEADER: Again, this is who are are to look for. Set blasters for stun to avoid collateral damage, Admiral Acrom is very important to his fleet in the Ukio System. These rebels will regret ever taking an Imperial as hostage.
5. HULMYYST: A ship full of Rebels against our blasters on stun? I have a bad feeling about this. Let’s hope TIE squadron Gamma has knocked them around a bit too.
6. STORMTROOPER 1: (AGREEINGLY) Let’s hope…
7. SQUAD LEADER:(STERNLY) We are closing in, troopers. Clear comms.
8. SFX: MORE TIE AND REBEL FIGHTER SHOTS AS THE TRANSPORT. CLOSES IN. IMPERIAL ATTACK BY JOHN WILLIAMS PLAYS UNDER AUDIO.
9. SFX: RUMBLES PLAY AS THE TRANSPORT LANDS AND DOCKS ITSELF ON THE CORVETTE.
10. SQUAD LEADER: HR-513 plant the breaching charge and fast before they have time to set up!
11. HULMYYST: Yes, sir!
12. SFX: A CLUNK OF THE CHARGE MAGNETIZING TO THE DOOR AND BEEPS OF IT BEING CHARGED.
13. SFX: BEEPING SPEEDS UP. THEN EXPLOSION. FOLLOWED BY REBEL AND IMPERIAL BLASTER FIRE.
14. SQUAD LEADER: Go! Go!
15. STORMTROOPER 2: Watch that door! Agh!
16. SFX: BLAST HIT AND ARMOR CLANGS TO THE FLOOR
17. HULMYYST: Oh no.
18. SQUAD LEADER: Hulmyyst get through that door, weapon ready!
19. SFX: BLASTER FIRE AND STUN SHOTS
20. SFX: STORMTROOPER AND REBEL BOOTS HITTING THE FLOOR RUNNING
21. SFX: TIE FIGHTER SCREAM
22. CEND: This is TIE Avenger Alpha 3, providing cover for the Corellian Corvette Charger. Do you read me, troopers?
23. SQUAD LEADER: Yes, we’re through the first entrance hallway. Making our way to escort the Admiral out in moments. We’ll only need a few minutes.
24. HULMYYST: (BREATHING HARD) You sure these insurgents will stay down long enough for that?
25. SQUAD LEADER: No. We’d better get moving then, HR-513. I need two troopers to watch and cuff all you can. Hulmyyst move forward with the rest of the squad.
26. HULMYYST: (RELUCTANTLY) Yes, sir…
27. SFX: BOOTS WALKING METAL FLOOR
28. SFX: PIPE BURSTING AND STEAM HISSING
29. HULMYYST: Drop the weapon!
30. STORMTROOPER 1: Hold fire, HR!
31. HULMYYST: Phew…uh sorry, let’s get a move on to the bridge, the Admiral is more than likely being held there.
32. SFX: BOOTS CLANG ON FLOOR AND FADE AWAY
33. STORMTROOPER 3: Ahh!
34. STORMTROOPER 4: Spread out! Keep mov-agh!
35. SFX: DOOR WHOOSHES OPEN AND BLASTER/STUN FIRE BLARES OUT
36. HULMYYST: Watch to your right!
37. SFX: STUN SHOT AND BODY FALL
38. STORMTROOPER 1: Good shot, HR! Thanks!
39. SFX: MORE GUNFIRE AND INAUDIBLE CALLOUTS
40. HULMYYST: Room is clear! Let’s get the Admiral.
41. SQUAD LEADER: This is your SL, I’ve secured our exit, all Rebels have been pacified. Have you found him?
42. STORMTROOPER 1: The squad before us was incapacitated. HR and I just cleared the room before the bridge.
43. SQUAD LEADER: Proceed. I’ll move to your position with a medic now. Over.
44. STORMTROOPER 1: I owe you, Hulmyyst. I’ll take point on this one.
45. HULMYYST: Whatever you say, I just want to do our job and get out of here!
46. STORMTROOPER 1: Me too. Stay on me. Activating door panel…
47. ACROM: Rebel Command, this is Admiral Acrom, I’m —
48. HULMYYST: Admiral! We found you and in good condition. We were —
49. SFX: BLASTER SHOT HITS ARMOR AND ARMOR CLANGS TO THE FLOOR
50. SFX: WILLHELM SCREAM
51. HULMYYST: Admiral! Drop it! We’re friendlies!…wait….why are you? You killed a Stormtrooper!
52. ACROM: Trooper!
53. HULMYYST: (HESITANTLY) My squad leader and his group are headed this way! You’re… outnumbered.
54. ACROM: Not yet, trooper. Come out from cover!
55. HULMYYST: (TO HIMSELF) If I can get one good shot off this will all be over.
56. SFX: STUN SHOT AND BLASTER BOLD SIMULTANEOUSLY
57. SFX: ARMOR CLANGS TO FLOOR. BOOTS WALK TOWARDS.
58. SQUAD LEADER: VIP is secured! We’ve found you, Admiral. What happened to these two?
59. ACROM: They cleared the room for me, killing the remaining scum in the bridge. They were also shot in the firefight.
60. SQUAD LEADER: Understood, Admiral. We’re here to get you back to the Ukio System. After some R&R of course.
61. ACROM: I thank you for your efforts. I didn’t know I was worth this much to the Empire. Good fighting, trooper.
62. HULMYYST: (QUIET AND IN PAIN) Oh…no…
63. SQUAD LEADER: It’s nothing, sir. You three, take the Admiral back to the boarding ship.
64. STORMTROOPER 5 & 6: Yes, sir.
65. SFX: BLASTER SHOT
66. SQUAD LEADER: Get cover!
67. HULMYYST: (IN PAIN) …I got him…
68. SQUAD LEADER: HR-513?! That was the–
69. HULMYYST: No! (COUGH) He’s a Rebel traitor. I was… we… were shot by him. (GRUNT IN PAIN) Check the ship’s recent comms.
70. SFX: BOOTS AND PLAYBACK OF ACROM’S OPENING LINE
71. SQUAD LEADER: We lost all these men… for a traitor?
72. HULMYYST: War is loss. I’m sorry it went down like this… sir.
73. SQUAD LEADER: Get the medic to the bridge! Evac everybody else. But leave the Admiral here… he can rot on this dead ship. Let’s get you on your feet, soldier.
74. HULMYYST: Thank you… sir.